AIAR Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) Junior Research Fellowship
$12,000 award for 4 months (three awards available). Room and half-board at the Institute is $1,500 per month and the remainder is stipend.
Open to doctoral students and recent Ph.D. (degree granted within last 5 years) recipients who are US, Israeli, or Palestinian citizens. This Fellowship is for a residential period between 1 September 2024 and 31 May 2025. Residency at the Institute in Jerusalem is required and no exceptions can be granted.
- Project Abstract (200 word maximum)
- CV (2 page maximum, 10 pt font)
- Statement of Proposed Research (2,000 word maximum)
- Bibliography (1,000 word maximum)
- Three letters of reference
- Transcripts (for PhD candidates and graduates within the last 5 years)
These materials are to be submitted through the application portal, which will open on September 1, 2023.