AIAR Lydie T. Shufro Summer Research Fellowship
$3,000 award for 1 month. Room and half-board at the Institute is $1,500 per month and the remainder is a stipend.
Open to doctoral, post-doctoral, and senior scholars of all nationalities. This Fellowship is for a residential period between 1 June 2024 and 31 August 2025. Residency at the Institute in Jerusalem is required and no exceptions can be granted.
- Project Abstract (200 word maximum)
- CV (2 page maximum, 10 pt font)
- Statement of Proposed Research (2,000 word maximum)
- Bibliography (1,000 word maximum)
- Three letters of reference
- Transcripts (for PhD candidates and graduates within the last 5 years)
These materials are to be submitted through the application portal, which will open on September 1, 2023.