AIAR Seymour Gitin Distinguished Professorship
$20,000 award for 4 months (two awards available). Room and half-board at the Institute is $1,500 per month and the remainder is a stipend.
Open to internationally-recognized senior scholars of all nationalities that have made significant contributions to their field of study. This fellowship is for a residential period between 1 September 2024 and 31 May 2025. Residency at the Institute in Jerusalem is required and no exceptions can be granted.
- Project Abstract (200 word maximum)
- CV (2 page maximum, 10 pt font)
- Statement of Proposed Research (2,000 word maximum)
- Bibliography (1,000 word maximum)
- Three letters of reference
These materials are to be submitted through the application portal, which will open on September 1, 2023.